SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4 Pro Cutting Plotter
Silhouette Cameo 4 PRO has arrived to meet market expectations. With the innovations introduced, the Cameo 4 PRO presents itself as a cutting plotter that allows you to work we material up to 24" wide, the largest so far! Faster, more powerful and practical, because it also has storage compartments and new utilities. See below for more information.
- Max cutting area: 24" x 24" with a cutting mat and 24" x 60 ft with lined media (lined media roll built-in);
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a mat.
- Max media thickness: 3 mm;
- Interface: USB port for reading and cutting saved files directly and Bluetooth;
- Compatible media types: viniy, heat transfer, cardstock, photo paper, print paper, strass, corrugated paper, fabric, among others;
- Machine dimensions: 34,5" x 7,68" x 6,69";
- Machine weight: 8,8 kg;
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended).
- 1 Silhouette CAMEO 4 Pro machine;
- Silhouette Studio software (download from silhouetteamerica.com);
- USB charger and cable;
- 24" x 24" cutting mat;
- Silhouette Autoblade 2 (for CAMEO 4);
- Sketch Pen Adapter (blue adapter);
- 1 month basic subscription to the Silhouette Design Store;
- 100 free digital designs;
- Basic instruction guide online.
Browse our website for the hottest items in the marketplace now.