- All data regarding personal information, will be used to make you browsing of our website the most productive and agreeable as possible.
- The confidentiality of our users personal information is of the outmost importance for DO ART.
- All personal information regarding members, subscribers, clients or visitors, that use our website, will be treated in accordance to the law of Privacy Protection of 26 of october 1998 (law n.º 67/98).
- Personal information may include your name, e-mail, telephone number and/or cellphone number, adress, date of birth and/or others.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files sent, from your computer or mobile device, when visiting websites. These files help the websites to store and retrieve information concerning your browsing habits, so as to customize your browsing according to your preferences.
- WHAT DOES NOT AUTHORIZING COOKIES ENTAIL
- HOW TO CONFIGURE MY BROWSER
- Click the icon on the far right upper corner.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings.
- Click Cookies, so that you can determine whether to activate or deactivate them. You are even permitted to select the usage of cookies, with the option Exceptions.
- Open Internet Explorer and go for Internet Settings.
- Click the Privacy tab and, in Settings, switch the button up to block all cookies and switch the button down to allow all cookies, and, then, click OK.
- Click the shield icon, on the top left corner, and select the usage of cookies.
- WHAT KINF OF COOKIES DOES WWW.DO-ART.NET USE
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies which remain on the browsers’ cookie folder until the web page is closed, at which time they will be removed from the users hard drive. The information collected by these Cookies serves only to analyse website browsing patterns. This allows us to enhance your experience when browsing the website.
Analytic Cookies: Are the ones that when properly handled by us or a third party, allows for the quantification of users and perform analysis on how the users go about the given service/product. We examine your browsing, with the sole purpose of improving your experience.